Me & Mahi π (English)
Everything in life is synced with wavelength & similar like minded thoughts π ! This is how #Yellow & Number 7 got associated with me throughout these years !
Right from my LKG I have been in "D" Section & it belongs to the "Yellow house" π in my school sports team ! & No wonder #CSK chose #yelloveπ as their pride !
When I joined Mirchi ! The brand's logo represents #yelloveπ¦π again ! Eventhough blue π is my favourite, over the years yellow meant a lot to me ! It's has been an emotional bonding with π !
Now, Seven ! number 7
Even before Dhoni made his debut ! I had this craze for 7 ! I use to say 7 is my fav number for some personal reason π ! The only time I remember my school rank till date is during my 4th std when my dear @m.maheswarikumaresan was my class teacher ! She gave me a rank card saying that I got "7th Rankπ"
When his Birthday is on July 7th ! Mine comes after 7 days of his day π ! Seven wavelength again !
As I said earlier ! Everything in life is synced with wavelength π ! The more I loved yellow & the more adoration I gave to the number 7 ! Later, it all got attracted together & happend to be my most favourite thing in life ! #Yellove & #seven forever π !
Comments
Post a Comment