Hridhayam Malayalam Movie (English)
Hridhayam
As usual a feel-good Malayalam movie
I loved Darshana's performance! I couldn't come out of her character even after a week of watching this movie. Whenever that character appeared I felt heaviness in my heart, that character's life deserves better. I got emotional on seeing her performance! The beach scene, wedding scene stole my heart and gave a heavy feel. She's the show stealer! The final frame of where the hero & Darshana see each other has my love forever š„°. She's been brilliant in utilizing the opportunity she gets... Wishing her wholeheartedly congratulations and many more successes ahead.
Then my favorite Vineeth Sreenivasan, The Definition of feel-good movies is Vineeth! Not only his direction, but even his songs and guest appearance in any movie will also give us a positive feel.
Pranav Lal is such a boy next door performance! He's such a lookalike of famous Tamil Rapper, Music Composer, and Actor Hip Hop Tamizha Adhi.
Kalyani Priyadarshan The Heartthrob Since Maanadu Movie, she's been hitting sixers!
As Malayalam movies always make me feel native! I just would like to thank Mollywood cinema for giving us a chance to sit back, relax and enjoy life for a while in between this heck.
Comments
Post a Comment