6 Years Of Indru Netru Naalai Movie (English)
6 Years Of Indru Netru Naalai 💙😊... Movie which will be forever my favourite for something it gave me 💙🤗
.
Reviewing this movie was my last interview task given at Mirchi ...On a evening i got a call from my first Boss Ajith , he asked me to travel Coimbatore from Salem on the next day...and I was asked to prepare a review of this Indru Netru Naalai Movie...it was around 6pm and I have no idea on how to watch a movie in late night in theatres..bcaz next day my train would be arriving to Salem junction from Chennai by 11am(Covai Express). So, I need some preparation time before the audition and definitely a good sleep though ... I had to watch this in piracy probably the first and last movie that I have watched a movie in piracy...Next day came..I went on giving my audition with confidence, because when u are on the 6 round of the audition you would definitely had identified what to convey and what to not...Smiled back and took the 5'oclk Hyderabad express to Salem... And few days later 💙... Rest happend as I dreamt 😇💙
Comments
Post a Comment